- 500 ml vegetable oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 50 ml vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 boiled egg
- parsley (As much as you like)
- 1 onion
1. Put egg yolk and mustard into mixing bowl. Then mix up.
2. Pour vinegar little bit. Don’t pour all vinegar.
3. Pour vegetable oil and vinegar little by little. Never pour all at once!
4. Put salt and ground pepper. Please taste it.
5. Mince boiled egg.
6. Mince onion. Wrap minced onion in a dish towel then put in water. Wring onion dry.
7. Mince parsley. Wrap minced parsley in a dish towel then put in water. Wring parsley dry.
8. Mix mayonnaise(4), egg, onion and parsley.